ARB's new CKMTA12 and CKMTA24 twin on-board compressor kits were designed to fill the market need for a compact sized yet high-volume compressed air source to suit the high volume airflow needs of most air powered tools, and also to suit the actuation and control needs of the ARB Air Locker, and the harsh and demanding environment of the ARB Air Locker user.
* Available in 12V (CKMTA12) or 24V (CKMTA24) models.
* Constructed primarily of light weight, high strength, engineering grade materials, including military and aerospace standard components.
* Pressure switch controlled air manifold system regulates pressure between 9.3Bar [135PSI] and 10.3Bar [150PSI] suited to air tools and all ARB Air Locker equipped vehicles.
* Highest air flow rate of any 12V compressor of its size on the market at 174LPM [6.16CFM].
* High efficiency design consumes only 56 Amps at maximum air flow.
* Built with sealed components for moisture and dust resistance.
* Hard-anodized cylinder bores and PTFE (Teflon) impregnated carbonfiber piston seals for reduced friction and maximum trouble free life.
* Ducted IP55 sealed brushless DC cooling fan and anodized motor mounting brackets effectively dissipate heat from the motors, heads and electronics allowing for a 100% duty cycle (under room temperature conditions).
* Fully assembled and tested air compressor (12V or 24V).
* Complete wiring loom w/ Air Locker solenoid plug-in terminals.
* Automotive OEM quality compressor isolating switch.
* 2 x relocatable splash resistant air filters with washable high-flow sintered bronze filter cartridges.
* Mounting bolts and washers.
* Comprehensive photo illustrated installation guide.
You have no items to compare.
At Northridge, we understand that every penny counts. That's why we ship all orders over $70 right to your door, for free.
NORTHRIDGE4X4 - WASHINGTON
7976 Rubicon Trail Pl NW
Silverdale, WA 98383
NORTHRIDGE4X4 - COLORADO
4107 S Valley Dr
Longmont, CO 80504
Let's not use this space to talk about us, let's talk about YOU. If you have made it this far then you have found yourself at the best online shop in the industry for 4x4 parts.
That means that you as a customer recognized that Northridge 4x4 carries the leading names in the jeep industry. That also means that if you demand the best in your parts, then why would you settle for any less in your customer service experience. Something that Northridge 4x4 truly excels at. You want to be assured that the advice and recommendations from any one of our skilled sales professionals will help you through every step of the process when choosing the correct products for your vehicle.
You as a customer want your products faster, you hate waiting, so do we. That's why we have warehouses stocked full across the country to minimize the time from when you place your order to when it's on your doorstep.
You, like all of our customers understand value, you want to be assured that when making a purchase at Northridge 4x4 that you getting the most for your hard earned dollars. Not only does Northridge 4x4 offer the best deals and packages, but we also have our own "price match promise"
Northridge 4x4 is not just any online shop, it's where the enthusiasts shop.
Northridge4x4 has an extensive wholesale program and is now accepting dealer inquiries.
To find out how you can become a dealer, call or email us at (360) 340-0282 or (866) 601-5340 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm PST
Closed for the following Holidays: Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Day