- Complete Racks
- Fuel/water Tanks
- Fuel/water Tank Mounts & Accessories
- Rack Accessories
- Rack Mounts & Brackets
- Shop All
- Factory Replacement Lights
- 3rd Brake Light Solutions
- Back Up Lights
- Marker Lights
- Tail Lights
- Shop All
- Light Mounts & Brackets
- Windshield Light Mounts
- A-pillar Light Mounts
- Fog/driving Light Mounts
- Grill/bumper Light Mounts
- Hood Light Mounts
- Shop All
- Refrigeration & Coolers
- Overhead Storage
- Console Security & Storage
- Rear Cargo Storage
- Underseat Lock Boxes
- Shop All
Do you enjoy a fast paced, fun work environment? Northridge4x4® is the place to be. Our mission is to have highly- motivated and honest employees by providing an enjoyable, positive work environment. We have various positions in the company ranging from Customer Service, Sales, Purchasing, Warehousing and more! No matter what the position, you must believe in teamwork with the end goal of providing the best customer service in the industry!
Washington7976 Rubicon Trail PL NW Silverdale, WA 98383
Jeep Enthusiasts wanted! Northridge4x4® is the premier aftermarket Jeep and 4x4 parts source, providing quality products from over 100 vendors to loyal customers worldwide. Industry leaders such as ARB, AEV, Poison Spyder, and Warn contribute to our strong commitment of providing quality parts, exceptional service, and valuable advice to our customers at the most competitive prices possible. In addition, we ship product to our customers with the shortest delivery time possible due to our large inventory and warehouses in Washington State, Colorado, Kentucky and Canada
Our Washington shop is looking for a Retail Sales Representative
Using knowledge of our extensive product lines and knowledge off the Off-road vehicle industry, Retail Sales Representatives are responsible for selling products and services to customers. Uses knowledge of sales principles and products to increase company revenue by evaluating customers’ needs and recommending the best products.
Responsible for providing high quality customer service to our external customers by responding to inquiries about products, services, pricing and other related questions.
• Greet customers and determine their wants or needs
• Schedule customers builds with the shop, coordinate the shops schedule
• Evaluate customers’ needs and make recommendations for products and services explaining how the product will benefit the customer
• Answer questions regarding installation available in the shop and write up sales orders
• Maintain product in the retail show room including arranging displays and merchandise to promote sales
• Advise customer of product, cost, shipping costs, availability, and sometimes payment terms
• Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation and use, product compatibility and other related questions regarding technical knowledge to assist the customer
• Other duties may be assigned
- Must have previous experience in sales and customer service
- Must have knowledge of the off road vehicle industry including product, technical or mechanical knowlege. Prefer knowledge of the jeep industry
- Must be self motivated and and have the desire and drive to grow in the position and with the company
For more info or to submit resume to email@example.com
Northridge4x4® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that are offered a position must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening
Colorado4107 S Valley Dr Longmont, CO 80504
Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeep Enthusiast Wanted…
Northridge4x4 is the premier aftermarket Jeep and 4x4 parts source, providing quality products from over 100 vendors to loyal customers worldwide. Industry leaders such as ARB, AEV, Poison Spyder, and Warn contribute to our strong commitment of providing quality parts, exceptional service, and valuable advice to our customers at the most competitive prices possible.
We are looking for a Shop Technician to join our team.
Requires a minimum of 2 years work related experience or combination of education and experience. Experience must include mechanical experience, including jeep related knowledge.
Pay is dependent upon experience.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO) and discounts on products.
Install parts and accessories for jeep customers. Using quality control methods ensure that all builds are complete before it leaves the shop. Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the shop. Works under general direction and requires a high level of independent judgment.
- Follow instructions as to which parts to restore or replace and how much time the job should take
- Using the proper equipment and techniques responsible for jeep modifications including but not limited to suspension modifications, gear changes, armor install, lights and wiring, tire installs, winch / recovery gear installs, motor conversion and installs
- Perform general mileage interval maintenance
- Perform Safety Inspections
- Maintain high level of technical product expertise and support for installations and use, product compatibility, and other related technical knowledge
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the shop
- Other duties as assigned
Exposure to shop environment with varying temperatures, Includes physical activities including walking, bending, pushing and regular lifting
Northridge4x4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that are offered a position must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
We offer competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance to Full-Time employees.
Paid Time Off
We believe in having a great work-life balance. Full-Time employees are eligible for up to 2 weeks paid time off in their 1st year.
Full-time employees are eligible for up to 9 paid holidays each year.
Employees have the opportunity to save for retirement through a competitive 401(k) plan.
Discount on Products
Love automotive products? Employees are eligible for discounts on products that we carry.