- Factory Replacement Lights
- 3rd Brake Light Solutions
- Back Up Lights
- Marker Lights
- Tail Lights
- Shop All
- Light Mounts & Brackets
- Windshield Light Mounts
- A-pillar Light Mounts
- Fog/driving Light Mounts
- Grill/bumper Light Mounts
- Hood Light Mounts
- Shop All
- Refrigeration & Coolers
- Overhead Storage
- Console Security & Storage
- Rear Cargo Storage
- Underseat Lock Boxes
- Shop All
We couldn't find any results for ""
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
Bundle Savings:MSRP: $1,699.00
This is a complete York compressor air supply kit for a 2007-2011 Jeep® Wrangler™ JK with a 3.8L V6 engine. It provides everything needed to install an endless supply of engine powered air.
The kit incorporates a York air compressor to the front of the engine so it runs off of the main belt. The ORO exclusive single belt design takes advantage of the stock automatic belt tensioner. No modification of the air conditioning system is needed unlike with other manufacture's kits. When the engine is running the system automatically turns the compressor on whenever the air pressure is low enough.
This kit includes an an oil removal filter with an auto-drain that returns oil back to the compressor. An air manifold and the oil removal filter come completely assembled. Simply install them on the provided air supply bracket that mounts to the inner driver's fender utilizing one of the master cylinder mounting bolts. Once the air lines are routed just trim to fit and push them into the push-to-connect fittings.
Also included are two quick couplers with stainless steel mounting brackets (not shown in photo) for tire inflation or running air tools. The couplers mount on each side under the dash utilizing the door strap retaining bolts. These do not work with most after market cage additions, such as the Rockhard 4x4 Parts cage.
As an added bonus we have included our York Saver kit which monitors the compressor. The York Saver circuitry displays the state of the compressor using a bi-colored LED. It initially lights green when the compressor starts running and turns off when the compressor stops. If the compressor runs for more than 15 seconds it changes to red. This indicates that the compressor is at risk of serious damage and should be be shut down. This condition typically occurs due to a line or other component failure.
This kit contains:
- a brand new York compressor with clutch and roto-lock fittings
- the ORO York compressor bracket kit
- the ORO York Saver kit
- the ORO in-cab Quick Couple kit
- a low profile one gallon steel air tank
- a Norgren aluminum oil removal filter with auto drain and bracket
- the ORO air supply bracket
- a longer belt with an idler pulley for proper routing
- a braided stainless steel high temperature teflon air line
- a high flow brass check valve
- an all aluminum anodized air manifold
- a 110 PSI on/150 PSI off air pressure switch
- an adjustable air pressure relief valve
- 10 feet of 1/4" and 35 feet of 3/8" nylon tubing plus a tubing cutter
- Norgren ‘push-to-connect’ air fittings
- wiring harness, misc fittings, hardware, and cable ties needed for installation