- Factory Replacement Lights
- 3rd Brake Light Solutions
- Back Up Lights
- Marker Lights
- Tail Lights
- Shop All
- Light Mounts & Brackets
- Windshield Light Mounts
- A-pillar Light Mounts
- Fog/driving Light Mounts
- Grill/bumper Light Mounts
- Hood Light Mounts
- Shop All
- Refrigeration & Coolers
- Overhead Storage
- Console Security & Storage
- Rear Cargo Storage
- Underseat Lock Boxes
- Shop All
We couldn't find any results for ""
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
Poison Spyder RockBrawler II Rear Bumper w/Shackle Tabs Bare - JK
Manufacturer Part # 17-62-010
Bundle Savings:MSRP: $658.90
If you're looking for a sturdy steel bumper that's easy to mount, go with RockBrawler and you'll love the changes that have been made to the Rockbrawler II!
The RockBrawler II Rear Bumper offers several great features including its ability to help with corner clearance and departure angles. It's high clearance, also helps as its wider and deeper than it's predecessor. This feature was added to help ensure the RockBrawler II Rear Bumper could offer more protection at the corner of the vehicle especially on trails and other terrain types. Another great benefit is the hitch receiver (integrated) that has been positioned to help offer a higher clearance. That way you can hit all the trails and you don't have to worry about corners, rocks or other edges because you'll have a higher clearance.
Made from CNC laser cut 3/16 inch plate steel, (brake formed), the noted curves help to give additional strength to the bumper. Compared to Poison Spyder's BFH Rear Bumper, when you're looking for an easy to install bumper, you've found it with the RockBrawler Rear Bumper which can be mounted and you don't need to alter or cut your Jeep's appearance for installation.
- The light buckets on the RockBrawler Rear Bumper will take 2.5 inch clear LED lights (round). The buckets also serve as a way to protect the lights from impact of rocks and other debris due to the recessed design.
- For easy wiring, install them in the light circuit (reverse), or the dash switch, and you can pick either utility or loading light.
- LED lights are not included.
- The hitch receiver (integrated version) takes 2 inch hitches and recovery accessories. It has been customized to fit the RockBrawler II Rear Bumper to help with the clearance. It's also a more durable hitch that sits higher and you won't have to worry about clearance issues with trails.
- Included are the safety chain loops (integrated). Please not the hitch receiver (integrated), is not recommended for towing, but used as a recovery attachment feature only.
- Extra mounting bolts are included to attach to the crossmember at the bottom of the bumper.
- Shackle tabs are CNC machined Recovery from 1 inch steel and will accept 3/4 inch recovery shackles.