2010 JEEP WRANGLER JK RUBICON
EVO Manufacturing Double Throwdown EVO lever System w/ Coilvers and Bypass Rear - JK
Manufacturer Part # 1008
Bundle Savings:MSRP: $4,938.99
2010 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon
The Evo Manufacturing Rear Double Evolever System has been designed for the serious off-road enthusiast who wants to equip their vehicle with some of the best performing suspension kits available on the market.
This is the Double Throwdown Evolever System that includes Coilovers, and also includes an external bypass shock on each side. This system allows up to 14 adjustable features without having the need to alter or modify the body or frame to achieve proper alignment and suspension settings.
Here are additional features of the Double Throwdown Evolever System:
• Allows the use of long travel coilover, as well as the external bypass shocks in the rear of your vehicle without any major cutting or modifying of the body.
• Up to 14” of vertical wheel travel.
• Optimizes the use of the short arm and long arm suspension system from most manufactures without modification. However Rancho Long Arm, and Krawler units require modification.
• Adjustable ride height.
• 4 Ply limit strap included.
• Stainless steel misalignments.
• Grade 8 hardware included.
• Allows use of up to a 35” to 42” tire with some body trimming required.
• The Evolever, and Double Throwdown sub frames will have bushings and pivot points preassembled and lubricated, saving you time on installation.