- Factory Replacement Lights
- 3rd Brake Light Solutions
- Back Up Lights
- Marker Lights
- Tail Lights
- Shop All
- Light Mounts & Brackets
- Windshield Light Mounts
- A-pillar Light Mounts
- Fog/driving Light Mounts
- Grill/bumper Light Mounts
- Hood Light Mounts
- Shop All
- Refrigeration & Coolers
- Overhead Storage
- Console Security & Storage
- Rear Cargo Storage
- Underseat Lock Boxes
- Shop All
We couldn't find any results for ""
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
What’s included in this kit is the switch panel, six Double Light LED Contura switches that are already pre-wired. There is a two-piece wiring harness set that has 8 multi colored leads that employ 18 gauge wires. Each end features an automotive connector made by Deutsch.
Also included in the Source 6 Circuit Power Distribution system includes:
• 12 Position terminal block for accessory
• 6 Bpsch style cube style relays (SOST 40amp) (plug-in style)
• 6 ATO style automotive fuses (3 15 amp, and 3 30 amps supplied)
• 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from “field collapse”
• Inline 50 amp manual resetting circuit breaker
• 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
• Integrated LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
• Mounting bracket for Jeep Wranglers
In conclusion this switch panel is great for anyone who wants a clean set of switches that can be operated in the night, or in the day. This switch panel avoids the need to tap into any OEM electrical sources.
Quality wiring solution
nickcarlson7 1 year ago
The quality, ease of installation and factory fit look of this product is well worth the retail price. Also makes all future aftermarket accessory wiring an absolute breeze!
Worth the price!!
Andrew 2 years ago
Just installed this system on my 2015 JK and could have not been more easy. I'm not mechanically inclined at all but was able to get this done in 45mins with my roommate. The finished product looks amazing and the build quality is top notch especially if you pair OTTRAW switches with it. If you plan on a adding lots of lighting accessories like I am then this is a must buy. It makes wiring so much easier and you don't have to deal with the jeeps canbus system. Obviously, the only downside is the price but it's worth the price of admission! There is a slight concern about it not being water proof but should be fine as long as your not searching for lakes to drive through. Overal, I highly recommend this product and could not be happier!