2010 JEEP WRANGLER JK RUBICON
Steer Smarts Yeti XD No Drill Top Mount Draglink w/Griffin Attenuator & Red Bellows - JK
Manufacturer Part # 78071002
2010 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon
The YETI XD "No Drill" Top Mount Draglink is a complete bolt-on for high steer applications and features our Patent Pending REVERSE TAPER MOUNT design. The YETI XD "No Drill" is the quickest and easiest draglink flip on the market. Installation takes just minutes and there is no need to modify or alter your stock knuckle. This draglink bolts to the factory tapered knuckle hole and the factory pitman arm hole.
YETI XD DRAGLINK WITH GRIFFIN XD ASSEMBLY:
· Easy bolt-on installation.
· Griffin XD Attenuator for the highest level of on-road and off-road stability and performance.
· Engineered for proper clearance to other chassis components to eliminate interferences.
· Patent Pending "No Drill" Reverse Taper Mount makes for a quick and easy installation without the need of drilling or altering your knuckle.
· MADE IN THE USA
· 30mm 1 1/2 Ton ball joints designed specifically for the JK.
· Cold headed medium carbon alloy steel ball studs provide incredible impact toughness for extreme duty usage.
· Induction heat treated ball studs provide ultimate fatigue strength and superior off-road durability.
· Steel on steel bearings provide exceptional ball joint wear resistance and robustness.
· High quality seals ensure long ball joint life. Our superior seals have been rigorously tested to minimize leakage between grease service intervals which greatly improves our ball joint reliability over our competition.
· Fully greaseable.
· Powder coat over E-coat for a long lasting appearance under harsh conditions.
· External threads are e-coated for durability and long term serviceability.
· Forged from medium carbon high harden-ability steel and heat treated for greater buckling, impact, and fatigue strength.
· Forged from medium carbon high hardenability steel and heat treated for even greater buckling, impact, and fatigue strength.
· Large 1 ¼ inch rolled threads at tie rod adjuster and draglink ends provide significantly increased strength over the original equipment threads.
· Unique “Reverse Pin” technology prevents our linkage from flopping or rocking. This technology is built into the socket unlike the weak external supports on some competitor linkages.
GRIFFIN XD ATTENUATOR:
· Reduces harsh and negative feedback to your steering wheel.
· Draglink adjuster is manufactured from large diameter ¼ inch thick wall high strength 4130 Chromoly steel tubing for maximum buckling strength.
· Adjuster clamps assure proper clamp force using conventional tools without the possible risk of loosening like large jam nuts.
· Designed with right hand and left hand threads for quick and easy adjustment when installed on the vehicle.
· E-coated for a long lasting appearance under harsh conditions.
· Internal threads and tube are also e-coated for long term serviceability
· Designed for the proper clearance to other chassis components to eliminate interferences.
· Patented Design.
*Draglink fits all left hand drive JK Wrangler models 2007 to 2017 including Rubicon and Unlimited.
Note: A minimum of 17”wheels is recommended. 16" wheels with a maximum 4.5 back spacing might fit but not guaranteed.